Website Usage Policy
- Copyrights and other such rights for information and content on the Higaki Shipbuilding website (hereafter, "the Website") belong to Higaki Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. (hereafter, "the Company") and any other party authorized by the Company. Except in cases permitted under Japan's Copyright Act, any unauthorized usage of information or content on the Website, including unauthorized reproduction, repurposing, alteration or similar, is strictly forbidden.
- 2.Trademarks and Similar Intellectual Property
- Trade names, trademarks, emblems and marks, and other such intellectual property (hereafter, "IP") used on the Website belong to the Company and any other party authorized by the Company. Said IP is protected under Japan's Trademark Act, Unfair Competition Prevention Act, Commercial Code, and other laws. No usage of said IP is permitted without permission from the IP owner(s).
- ・The Company provides no guarantee regarding the accuracy, utility and so forth of information contained in the Website.
・The Company may, without prior notice, suspend operation of the Website, and/or make changes to information on the Website in part or full. The Company assumes no responsibility for any damages incurred by the user through said actions.
・The Company assumes no responsibility for any hardware or software malfunction or breakdown, loss or destruction of data, or any other such damages incurred by the user or any third party through use of the Website.
- 4.Linked Websites
- The Company assumes no responsibility for any damages incurred by this site, the use of any third-party website accessed through a link on the Website, or by any website accessed through a link from a third-party website.
Higaki Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.